- Cook 15 mins
- Prep 15 mins
Nutrition per serving
282 kcalories, protein 13.0g, carbohydrate 8.0g, fat 22.0g, saturated fat 9.0g, fibre 2.0g, salt 0.73g.
- 4 peppers , halved lengthways through the stalk and deseeded
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil , plus extra to drizzle
- 2 x 125g balls mozzarella , sliced
- 2 tbsp black olives , chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped oregano
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- Heat the barbecue or griddle pan to hot. Rub the outside of the peppers all over with the olive oil.
- Stuff the peppers with the mozzarella, olives, oregano and garlic, and drizzle with a touch more olive oil, if you like.
- Pop on the barbecue, stuffed-side up for 12-15 mins until the pepper is nicely charred (or roast in the oven at 220C/200C fan/gas 7 for the same amount of time).