This fragrant dish adds an exotic flavour to plain rice, delicious served with chicken kebabs
- 18 fl oz vegetable stock
- 9 oz basmati rice
- 100g or 120g tub pomegranate seeds
- 1 tsp coriander seeds, crushed
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 oz toasted flaked almonds
- zest 1 orange
- Bring the stock and rice to the boil, then simmer for 10 mins. Drain the rice and set aside to rest for 5 mins.
- Add the pomegranate, coriander seeds, cumin, most of the toasted almonds, orange zest and seasoning. Sprinkle with the remaining toasted almonds.
Nutrition per serving
319 kcalories, protein 8.0g, carbohydrate 57.0g, fat 8.0g, saturated fat 1.0g, fibre 4.0g, salt 0.31g