Tired of the same old chicken? This recipe is super quick and easy. With almost no prep time and only 15 minutes to cook, you will be doing a happy dance for the this new and exciting flavour of chicken!
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp harissa (Belazu’s rose harissa is really full-flavoured)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 9 oz pack cherry tomatoes
- handful olives (we used kalamata)
- Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Put the chicken into a medium roasting tray, then rub with the harissa, oil and oregano.
- Cover with foil and roast for 5 mins, then remove the foil and add the cherry tomatoes and olives to the tray. Roast for 10 mins more until the tomato skins start to split and the chicken is cooked through. Serve with boiled new potatoes.
Nutrition per serving
184 kcalories, protein 34.0g, carbohydrate 2.0g, fat 4.0g, saturated fat 1.0g, fibre 1.0g, salt 0.41g