Change up your chicken with this fun and exciting recipe!
• 4 sections of parchment paper cut into 12 x 16-inch pieces
• 2 cups / 480 ml arugula leaves, torn
• 4 x 4-oz boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
• 2 tsp / 10 ml fresh chopped sage, divided
• 2 tsp /10 ml fresh chopped rosemary, divided
• 1 cup /240 ml chopped plum tomatoes, divided
• Sea salt, to taste
• Freshly ground black pepper, divided
• 4 tsp / 20 ml extra virgin olive oil
• 4 tsp / 20 ml kalamata olives, sliced and pitted (optional)
• Eat-Clean Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 450°F / 232ºC.
- Fold parchment paper in half to create a crease. Unfold the paper and coat it lightly with cooking spray, leaving a two-inch border.
- Place ½ cup arugula on one side of the parchment so it touches the fold but not the ungreased border.
- Place chicken breast over arugula; sprinkle with ½ teaspoon sage and ½ teaspoon rosemary. Top with 1/4 cup chopped plum tomato.
- Add a pinch of salt and black pepper then drizzle with ½ teaspoon olive oil. Top with 1 teaspoon of olives if desired.
- Fold parchment paper over the chicken and arugula and seal edges with narrow fold.
- Repeat with the remaining parchment paper, chicken and other ingredients.
- Place packets on baking sheets. Bake for 20 minutes or until puffy and lightly browned.
- To serve, open packets and transfer arugula and chicken breast to plates. Pour juices over top.
Nutritional Value per Serving:
Calories from Fat: 63
Total Fat: 7 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Total Carbs: 3 g
Fiber: 1 g
Protein: 27 g
Sodium: 43 mg
Cholesterol: 7 mg