Full of flavour and void of guilt, this low-fat fish dish is full of omega 3 and counts as 1 of your 5-a-day. A perfect mid week meal
- 2 sea bass, or other white fish fillets
- 1 green or red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh root ginger
- 2 tsp sunflower oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp low-salt soy sauce
- Sprinkle the fish with the chilli, ginger and a little salt. Steam the cabbage for 5 mins. Lay fish on top of the cabbage and steam for a further 5 mins until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat the oils in a small pan, add the garlic and quickly cook, stirring until lightly browned. Transfer the cabbage and fish to serving plates, sprinkle each with 1 tsp of soy sauce, then pour over the garlicky oil.