I love having peppers in my fridge for clean eating, I use them in omelets I eat them as a crunchy snack and sometimes I throw together a great tasting recipe like this.
- ½ red onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- 4 baby courgettes, halved and sliced
- 16 small cherry tomatoes
- 16 small black olives
- 8 oz feta cheese
- 2 tbsp shredded basil
- olive oil
- 4 red peppers, halved, seeds removed
- Mix the onion, courgettes, cherry tomatoes and black olives. Crumble over the feta and add the basil. Drizzle with olive oil and season.
- Divide mixture between the pepper halves and wrap each in tin foil. Arrange on a baking tray and cook in a hot oven or on a rack over the barbecue until the vegetables are tender.
142 kcalories, protein 5.1g, carbohydrate 6.1g, fat 10.9g, saturated fat 3.9g, fibre 1.8g, salt 0.8g