- 1 tbsp vegetable or sunflower oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 tsp Thai red curry paste
- medium butternut squash (about 500g/1lb 2oz) peeled, deseeded and cut into chunks
- ½ x 400ml / 14 fl oz can reduced-fat coconut milk
- 7 fl oz vegetable stock
- 5 oz frozen green beans
- 8½ oz can pineapple chunks in natural juice, drained
- coriander leaves, chopped, and leaves to garnish
- Heat the oil in a wok or pan. Fry the onion for 5 mins until softened. Stir in the red curry paste, then add the squash, coconut milk and stock. Simmer for 15-20 mins until the squash is tender. After 10 mins cooking, tip in the green beans.
- Stir in the pineapple and coriander, cooking for just a few mins until the pineapple heats through. Sprinkle with the coriander leaves and serve the curry in bowls with noodles or rice.
Nutrition per serving
172 kcalories, protein 4.0g, carbohydrate 20.0g, fat 9.0g, saturated fat 5.0g, fibre 3.0g, salt 0.5g