- 8 oz fresh tuna steaks
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- small knob fresh ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- handful coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- burger buns, lettuce leaves, sliced tomato and avocado, to serve
- Chop the tuna into small chunks, then carry on chopping until the tuna is roughly minced. Tip the tuna into a bowl and mix with the garlic, ginger, soy sauce and coriander. Shape into two burgers, place on a plate, then freeze for 10 mins to firm up.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan, then cook the burgers for 1-2 mins on each side or until done to your liking. Serve the burgers in toasted buns with lettuce, tomato and avocado.
Nutrition per serving
97 kcalories, protein 12.0g, carbohydrate 1.0g, fat 5.0g, saturated fat 1.0g, fibre 0.0g, salt 0.74g