- 1 large onion, halved and sliced
- 2 tbsp madras curry paste
- 1 small butternut squash, about 500g, cut into chunks
- 5 tomatoes, quartered
- 4 oz spinach, roughly chopped
- steamed Basmati pilaff, to serve
- Cook the onion in 1 tbsp oil for 5 minutes until softened. Add the curry paste and cook for 3 minutes. Add the squash, tomatoes and 200ml water, stir well.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes until the squash is just cooked and the tomatoes have broken down. Stir through the spinach and leave for a couple of minutes to wilt. Season and serve with basmati rice.
Nutrition per serving
131 kcalories, protein 3.8g, carbohydrate 18.7g, fat 5.1g, saturated fat 0.4g, fibre 4.3g, salt 0.42g