- 1 small cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 Romanesco cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 small red onion, very finely chopped
- small handful capers, rinsed
- handful flat-leaf parsley, chopped
For the dressing
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Make the dressing by whisking all the ingredients together with some seasoning in a large bowl, then set aside.
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil, cook the cauliflower for 5-7 mins until just cooked, then drain well. While the cauliflower is still hot, toss it with the dressing and leave to cool. Just before serving, add the red onion, capers and parsley.
Nutrition per serving
114 kcalories, protein 3.0g, carbohydrate 5.0g, fat 9.0g, saturated fat 1.0g, fibre 3.0g, salt 0.28g