Makes 1, easily doubled
- 3 slices wholegrain or rye toast
- 3 tbsp ready-made houmous
- 1 small avocado (100g), stoned and sliced
- 1 handful rocket leaves
- 8-12 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- Toast the bread and spread houmous evenly over one side of each slice. On one slice of bread, lay half the avocado, rocket and tomato. Season with pepper, then cover with another slice.
- Pile on the rest of the avocado, rocket and tomato, season again and top with the third slice.
Nutrition per serving
583 kcalories, protein 18.0g, carbohydrate 53.0g, fat 35.0g, saturated fat 5.0g, fibre 12.0g, salt 1.2