- 4 large or 6 small skinless chicken thigh fillets
- 3 shallots, quartered
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 8 new potatoes or salad potatoes, skin left on and halved or quartered if large
- 18 fl oz chicken stock, fresh, cube or concentrate
- 1 cupful peas
- a small bunch of tarragon, chopped
- 1 tbsp half-fat crÃ‹me fraÃ“che (optional)
- Put the chicken thighs, shallots, carrot, potatoes, some seasoning and the stock in a wide casserole and bring to a simmer.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes, then add the peas and tarragon and cook for a further 10 minutes or until the potato is tender.
- Stir in the crÃ‹me fraÃ“che if you like.
Nutrition per serving
441 kcalories, protein 53.7g, carbohydrate 38.9g, fat 9.0g, saturated fat 2.4g, fibre 6.7g, salt 1.81g