- 3 oz couscous
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 2 fl oz hot vegetable stock
- 1 tsp clear honey
- zest and juice 1 lemon
- 2 garlic cloves
- small bunch flat-leaf parsley
- 5 fl oz tub low-fat natural yogurt
- 2 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 red peppers, halved, cores removed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Put the couscous and raisins in a heatproof bowl. Stir together the stock, honey and lemon juice, then pour over the couscous. Cover and leave to absorb for 5 mins.
- Meanwhile, make the gremolata. Place the lemon zest, garlic and parsley in a mini food processor, then whizz until fine (or finely chop everything together). Stir 1 tbsp of this mixture into the yogurt, then set aside. Stir the remaining mixture into the couscous with the tomatoes and some seasoning.
- Spoon the couscous mixture into each pepper half, then sit them in a small roasting tin. Drizzle with oil, then bake for 40 mins until the peppers are tender. Serve with the yogurt and a simple green salad on the side.
Nutrition per serving
302 kcalories, protein 9.0g, carbohydrate 52.0g, fat 8.0g, saturated fat 1.0g, fibre 4.0