- 9 oz raw king prawns
- 9 oz punnet cherry tomatoes
- 10 oz bottle Levi Roots Fiery Guava Dipping Sauce or 190g/7oz bottle sweet chilli sauce
- juice 1 large lime
- 1 thyme sprig, leaves picked
- Alternate prawns and tomatoes onto 8 skewers until all are filled. Lay the skewers in a shallow tray or baking dish. Mix the Fiery Guava or sweet chilli dipping sauce with the lime juice and thyme leaves, then pour over the skewers. Leave in the fridge to marinate for 30 mins.
- Place the prawns onto a baking tray and pop under a hot grill or over the barbecue for about 10 mins, turning and basting occasionally. Once cooked, serve with an extra pot of Fiery Guava sauce for dipping.
Nutrition per serving
132 kcalories, protein 12.0g, carbohydrate 21.0g, fat 1.0g, saturated fat 0.0g, fibre 1.0g, salt 1.29g