- 2 tbsp extra-light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp reduced-sugar ketchup
- 2 tbsp chopped dill
- 1 lemon , cut into 8 wedges
- pack cooked and peeled North Atlantic prawns
- ½ cucumber , deseeded and diced
- 2 handfuls cherry tomatoes , halved
- bag rocket
- 2 slices wholemeal bread
- Make the dressing in a medium bowl. Mix the mayonnaise, ketchup, half the dill, the juice from 4 of the lemon wedges and some seasoning. Toss in the prawns cucumber and tomatoes.
- Arrange the bread on 2 plates, top each with rocket and pile on the prawn filling. Scatter with remaining dill and serve with the lemon wedges, for squeezing over.
Nutrition per serving
173 kcalories, protein 17.0g, carbohydrate 22.0g, fat 3.0g, saturated fat 0.0g, fibre 3.0g, salt 1.6g.