- 4 oz lardons or chopped streaky bacon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large courgettes , cut into chunks
- 12 oz frozen sweetcorn
- frozen spinach , defrosted and drained
- 8 eggs
- pack soft cheese with garlic and herbs
- Fry the lardons or bacon in the oil in a large non-stick frying pan until starting to brown, add the courgettes, then fry for a couple of mins until they begin to soften. Add the sweetcorn and spinach, season if you like, then heat through.
- Heat grill to medium. Beat the eggs, then pour over the vegetables. Crumble over the cheese, then cook gently until the egg has just set around the edges, about 5 mins. Slide the frittata under the grill, then cook until the egg is set and the top is lightly browned. Cut into wedges and serve with a simple green salad.
Nutrition per serving
540 kcalories, protein 29.0g, carbohydrate 18.0g, fat 40.0g, saturated fat 16.0g, fibre 4.0g, salt 1.62g.