- 1 oz butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 1 red chilli , seeds left in and finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp sweet paprika
- 12-20 large raw king prawns with shells
- juice 1 lemon , plus a few slices for a finger bowl
- ½ x small bunch parsley , roughly chopped
- small loaf crusty bread , warmed to serve
- Melt the butter and oil together in a frying pan. Add the garlic, chilli and paprika, then fry for 1-2 mins until starting to turn golden. Turn up the heat, throw in the prawns and fry for a few mins, stirring, until all the prawns turn pink. Take off the heat, season and stir in the lemon juice and parsley.
- Add some lemon slices to a finger bowl of warm water, grab a bowl for the shells, then dig straight in with your fingers and hunks of crusty bread.
Nutrition per serving
237 kcalories, protein 9.0g, carbohydrate 2.0g, fat 22.0g, saturated fat 8.0g, fibre 1.0g, salt 1.6g.