- 4 fillets white fish, such as hake
- 4 tsp Thai red curry paste
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cucumber, sliced into fingers
- 1 romaine or 2 Little Gem lettuces, leaves separated
- small bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- zest and juice 1 lime, plus extra to serve
- 1 tsp clear honey
- 9 oz brown rice, cooked, to serve
- Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Brush each fish fillet with 1 tsp of curry paste, then roast on a baking sheet for 8-10 mins until the fish flakes easily.
- Meanwhile, mix together the rest of the ingredients, apart from the rice, in a large bowl with some seasoning. Serve with the spiced fish and brown rice, plus extra lime wedges for squeezing over.
Nutrition per serving
221 kcalories, protein 29.0g, carbohydrate 4.0g, fat 10.0g, saturated fat 2.0g, fibre 2.0g, salt 0.67g